Massachusetts Truck Accident Lawyers
Massachusetts offers everything from the mountains to the sea. Residents here dwell surrounded by the rich and rugged American past, at the same time, looking to a prosperous and abundant future. The postal abbreviation for Massachusetts is MA.
Across our country someone is killed or injured in a trucking accident every 16 minutes. Massachusetts is no exception, and unfortunately sees its share of the devastation left by serious truck wrecks each year. Munley Law accepts and successfully resolves major trucking injury cases nationwide. Our lawyers, paralegals, and other professionals are specially trained to evaluate, develop, and negotiate these difficult cases to protect and benefit our clients. You do not pay any fee unless we win money damages for you. That means you can get the most experienced legal help and it won't cost one dime more than you would pay any other firm and we get RESULTS!
- Interstate 84: Information on I-84
- Interstate 90: Information on I-90
- Interstate 91: Information on I-91
- Interstate 93: Information on I-93
- Interstate 95: Information on I-95
Agawam | Amesbury | Attleboro | Barnstable | Beverly | Boston | Brockton | Cambridge | Chelsea | Chicopee | Easthampton | Everett | Fall River | Fitchburg | Franklin | Gardner | Gloucester | Greenfield | Haverhill | Holyoke | Lawrence | Leominster | Lowell | Lynn | Malden | Marlborough | Medford | Melrose | Methuen | New Bedford | Newburyport | Newton | North Adams | Northampton | Peabody | Pittsfield | Quincy | Revere | Salem | Springfield | Somerville | Southbridge | Taunton | Waltham | Watertown | West Springfield | Westfield | Weymouth | Woburn | Worcester
Counties in Massachusetts State
If you or a loved one have been injured in a tractor trailer accident, you need the experienced lawyers of Munley Law to protect your rights. Large trucking companies have their own investigators and attorneys fighting for them, you need someone on your side.
If you live in Massachusetts and have been involved in a tractor trailer accident, please do not delay in contacting us. Under Massachusetts' laws, you have only three years to file a personal injury action and the clock is already running!
Massachusetts Tractor Trailer Accident Questions & Answers
- What are some of the dangers associated with large trucks on the roadways?
- What are some of the causes of tractor-trailer collisions on America's highways and secondary roads?
- Why is a traffic accident involving a commercial truck more likely to cause injury than one involving a passenger car?
- Are there any state or federal regulations governing truck drivers?
- What are the regulations regarding prohibited conduct for truck drivers?
- What role does alcohol and drug use play in tractor trailer wrecks?
- Are there trucking regulations governing the number of hours a truck driver can operate in a 24 hour period?
- How do I handle trucking companies or their insurance carriers after a truck accident?
- What is the statute of limitations in Massachusetts for filing a personal injury claim because of a tractor-trailer accident?
- Why should a lawyer be hired as soon as possible?
- Who can be sued in an accident involving commercial trucks?
- What kind of a lawyer should I hire?
- Is the investigation of a truck accident important?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a truck accident case?
- What are the qualifications of Munley Law?
- Where will my case be filed?
- How much does your firm charge to handle a tractor-trailer truck accident personal injury claim?
At Munley Law, our goal is to provide exceptional legal services to our clients. We strive to achieve the highest standard of excellence for the protection of individual rights through team work and the use of our considerable resources and experience. For a free consultation regarding your legal concerns, contact us today for a free consultation or call us toll free at 877-421-9173.