Munley Law is one of the premier trucking litigation law firms in the United States. Over the past four decades, we have represented hundreds of trucking accident victims, and we are dedicated experts in aggressively pursuing the justice our clients deserve. Dan Munley is past chairman of the Trucking Law Litigation Group for the American Association for Justice and Marion Munley is currently on its executive committee. Each member of our firm has extensive experience in these complex, heavily defended cases and we are regularly asked lecture nationally and internationally on trucking laws.
Why Act Now?
The major trucking companies will immediately have lawyers hired and working for them. The scene must be secure. Photographs and statements must be taken as soon after the accident as possible. Many important pieces of evidence helpful to you can be lost, misplaced or be purposely destroyed.
Is a Munley lawyer the right choice?
Our team is specially trained to assist in the investigation, development, negotiation and trials of truck accident cases. Our truck accident lawyers have won millions of dollars in settlements and trial verdicts, including numerous multimillion-dollar cases. Take a look at our track record of settlement wins and verdicts for victims of truck accidents.
- $6.9 Million: Settlement when a garbage truck rammed a car
- $6.5 Million: Settlement to a man brain injured by a garbage truck
- $2.8 million: Settlement for trucking accident
- $2.8 Million: Settlement for a boy killed by a truck
- $1.8 Million: Settlement for tractor trailer accident that caused a woman’s death
- $1.5 Million: Settlement For Woman Injured By Fatigued Truck Driver
- $1.3 Million: Jury verdict for Clarks Summit woman in tractor-trailer accident
- $1 Million: Settlement when a 69 year old man was killed by a tractor trailer.