Maryland Tractor Trailer Truck Accidents & Injuries
Maryland is a Mid-Atlantic / Southern state located on the East Coast of the United States. Maryland is nicknamed the Old Line State and the Free State. As a general rule, the rural areas of Maryland are more Southern in culture while densely populated Central Maryland exhibits more Northern characteristics. The postal abbreviation is MD.
Across our country someone is killed or injured in a trucking accident every 16 minutes. Maryland is no exception, and unfortunately sees its share of the devastation left by serious truck wrecks each year. Munley Law accepts and successfully resolves major trucking injury cases nationwide. Our lawyers, paralegals, and other professionals are specially trained to evaluate, develop, and negotiate these difficult cases to protect and benefit our clients. You do not pay any fee unless we win money damages for you. That means you can get the most experienced legal help and it won't cost one dime more than you would pay any other firm - and we get RESULTS!
- Interstate 68 - Information on I-68
- Interstate 70 - Information on I-70
- Interstate 81 - Information on I-81
- Interstate 83 - Information on I-83
- Interstate 95 - Information on I-95
- Interstate 97 - Information on I-97
City Information (Maryland State)
Baltimore | Bethesda | Bowie | College Park | Columbia | Cumberland | Frederick | Gaithersburg | Germantown | Greenbelt | Hagerstown | Laurel | Rockville | Salisbury | Silver Spring | Takoma Park | Towson | Waldorf
Counties in Maryland State
Allegany | Anne Arundel | Baltimore City | Baltimore County | Calvert | Caroline | Carroll | Cecil | Charles | Dorchester | Frederick | Garrett | Harford | Howard | Kent | Montgomery | Prince George's | Queen Anne's | St. Mary's | Somerset | Talbot | Washington | Wicomico | Worcester
If you or a loved one have been injured in a tractor trailer accident, you need the experienced lawyers of Munley Law to protect your rights. Large trucking companies have their own investigators and attorneys fighting for them, you need someone on your side.
If you live in Maryland and have been involved in a tractor trailer accident, please do not delay in contacting us. Under Maryland's laws, you have only three years to file a personal injury action - and the clock is already running!
Maryland Tractor Trailer Accident Questions & Answers
- What are some of the dangers associated with large trucks on the roadways?
- What are some of the causes of tractor-trailer collisions on America's highways and secondary roads?
- Why is a traffic accident involving a commercial truck more likely to cause injury than one involving a passenger car?
- Are there any state or federal regulations governing truck drivers?
- What are the regulations regarding prohibited conduct for truck drivers?
- What role does alcohol and drug use play in tractor trailer wrecks?
- Are there trucking regulations governing the number of hours a truck driver can operate in a 24 hour period?
- How do I handle trucking companies or their insurance carriers after a truck accident?
- What is the statute of limitations in Maryland for filing a personal injury claim because of a tractor-trailer accident?
- Why should a lawyer be hired as soon as possible?
- Who can be sued in an accident involving commercial trucks?
- What kind of a lawyer should I hire?
- Is the investigation of a truck accident important?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a truck accident case?
- What are the qualifications of Munley Law?
- Where will my case be filed?
- How much does your firm charge to handle a tractor-trailer truck accident personal injury claim?
At Munley Law, our goal is to provide exceptional legal services to our clients. We strive to achieve the highest standard of excellence for the protection of individual rights through team work and the use of our considerable resources and experience. For a free consultation regarding your legal concerns, contact us today for a free consultation or call us toll free at 877-421-9173.