California Tractor Trailer Truck Accidents & Injuries
California is a state that spans the southern half of the west coast of the United States. California's nickname is the Golden State. The state's sunny climate has given it a historic reputation for being laid back compared to the East Coast. California's large population has helped to make it home to many professional sports teams. This includes fifteen major professional sports league franchises, far more than any other state.
Across our country someone is killed or injured in a trucking accident every 16 minutes. California is no exception, and unfortunately sees its share of the devastation left by serious truck wrecks each year. Munley Law accepts and successfully resolves major trucking injury cases nationwide. Our lawyers, paralegals, and other professionals are specially trained to evaluate, develop, and negotiate these difficult cases to protect and benefit our clients. You do not pay any fee unless we win money damages for you. That means you can get the most experienced legal help and it won't cost one dime more than you would pay any other firm - and we get RESULTS!
- Interstate 5 - Information on I-5
- Interstate 80 - Information on I-80
- Route 66 - Information on Route 66
- Interstate 205 - Information on I-215
- Interstate 505 - Information on I-505
- Interstate 580 - Information on I-580
- Interstate 680 - Information on I-680
City Information (California State)
Bakersfield | Chico | Fresno | Los Angeles | Long Beach | Glendale | Modesto | Napa | Oakland | Fremont | Hayward | Oxnard | Thousand Oaks | Ventura | Riverside | San Bernardino | Sacramento | Roseville | Salinas | San Diego | Carlsbad | San Marcos | San Francisco | San Mateo | Redwood City | San Jose | Sunnyvale | Santa Clara | San Luis Obispo | Paso Robles | Santa Ana | Anaheim | Irvine | Santa Barbara | Santa Maria | Santa Cruz | Watsonville | Santa Rosa | Petaluma | Stockton | Vallejo | Fairfield | Visalia | Porterville | Yuba City
Counties in California State
Alameda | Alpine | Amador | Butte | Calaveras | Colusa | Contra Costa | Del Norte | El Dorado | Fresno | Glenn | Humboldt | Imperial | Inyo | Kern | Kings | Lake | Lassen | Los Angeles | Madera | Marin | Mariposa | Mendocino | Merced | Modoc | Mono | Monterey | Napa | Nevada | Orange | Placer | Plumas | Riverside | Sacramento | San Benito | San Bernardino | San Diego | San Francisco | San Joaquin |San Luis Obispo | San Mateo | Santa Barbara | Santa Clara | Santa Cruz | Shasta | Sierra | Siskiyou | Solano | Sonoma | Stanislaus | Sutter | Tehama | Trinity | Tulare | Tuolumne | Ventura | Yolo | Yuba
If you or a loved one have been injured in a tractor trailer accident, you need the experienced lawyers ofMunley Law to protect your rights. Large trucking companies have their own investigators and attorneys fighting for them, you need someone on your side.
If you live in California and have been involved in a tractor trailer accident, please do not delay in contacting us. Under that state's laws, you have only two years to file a personal injury action - and the clock is already running!
California Tractor Trailer Accident Questions & Answers
- What are some of the dangers associated with large trucks on the roadways?
- What are some of the causes of tractor-trailer collisions on America's highways and secondary roads?
- Why is a traffic accident involving a commercial truck more likely to cause injury than one involving a passenger car?
- Are there any state or federal regulations governing truck drivers?
- What are the regulations regarding prohibited conduct for truck drivers?
- What role does alcohol and drug use play in tractor trailer wrecks?
- Are there trucking regulations governing the number of hours a truck driver can operate in a 24 hour period?
- How do I handle trucking companies or their insurance carriers after a truck accident?
- What is the statute of limitation in California for filing a personal injury claim because of a tractor-trailer accident?
- Why should a lawyer be hired as soon as possible?
- Who can be sued in an accident involving commercial trucks?
- What kind of a lawyer should I hire?
- Is the investigation of a truck accident important?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a truck accident case?
- What are the qualifications ofMunley Law?
- Where will my case be filed?
- How much does your firm charge to handle a tractor-trailer truck accident personal injury claim?
At Munley Law, our goal is to provide exceptional legal services to our clients. We strive to achieve the highest standard of excellence for the protection of individual rights through team work and the use of our considerable resources and experience. For a free consultation regarding your legal concerns, contact us today for a free consultation or call us toll free at 877-421-9173.